Friday, April 30, 2010

So hi!

Just figured I'd stop in to say "Yup, I'm still alive."

I also wanted to let you know that my re-upload of the sweater pattern didn't help - it still isn't printing properly.  My guess is that the new version of Flash they're insisting on really is required in order to print it correctly, but I don't blame you if you don't want to upgrade.  That version is still being tested and tweaked and I don't know about you, but I'm averse to installing things on my computer that might make a mess of things.

However, if you sign up for a (free!) account on Scribd, you can download the pdf and print it out to your heart's content.  It works fine (go figure).  Alternatively, you can send me an e-mail and I will say HI and forward you the pdf as quickly as possible.  That's my favourite option, as it is quite fun to receive mail. 

Speaking of receiving mail, it turns out that a good many of you took my yoga post to heart and are now well on your way to getting out there and trying it.   

YES!  MY QUEST FOR YOGA WORLD DOMINATION IS FINALLY COMING TO FRUITION!!!  MWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem.  I mean, that's great.  Seriously, I'm really happy that you've started thinking seriously about taking charge of this part of your lives and making the change.  That's so great.  And especially nice is the fact that you even read the entry - I had no idea if it would even be of any interest to you.  Awesome.

So, I'm on my lunch break and I have no photos here at work to upload, so this is a really boring post, but I'll be back this weekend with more.  I haven't really managed to finish anything of note.  I've been tired and trying to just stay on top of everyday tasks.  But I have done about 3 more inches of the left sleeve of my sweater and have more fabric cut out of my new mystery project.  (How many times can I bring up this mystery project before you get annoyed and start demanding some action?)  It's supposed to be nice on Sunday, so maybe we'll get started on some raised bed construction...  See you soon, friends. 

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment